Monday, February 22, 2010 9:16 AM

CatChat Comment: Green Pet Supplies For An Eco-Friendly Home


Feeding your pet homemade pet food,either raw or cooked, is really the most ecologically sound way to feed them. It's also much better for their health, although it is quite a bit of work. I have been feeding my three cats a homemade diet for several years now, and they act like cats half their age (they are 13). I have written about this subject extensively on www.catchat-ama.blogspot.com.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

I left this comment a couple of days ago on the Huffington Post in regards to the article title referenced above. I noticed a little box to check that said something about sending the comment to your blog...and voila! Pretty neat, eh? Not exactly a backlink, now, but still a plug for Cat Chat--and a cute dog photo, to boot! I learn something new everyday doing this blogging thing!
Chat later!

0 Comments On "CatChat Comment: Green Pet Supplies For An Eco-Friendly Home"

Powered By Blogger
Pets Business Directory - BTS Local Blog Directory by Blog Flux Cat Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Pets blogs Add to Technorati Favorites
Business Directory for Shutesbury, Massachusetts

Donate to Cat Chat!

Bookmark and Share
SEO Tips and templates for blogger

Contact Cat Chat

Posts about cats, dogs, wildlife. Health, behavior, aging, training, disease, and vaccination covered.
Custom Search
Blogger Templates

About Me

Amanda
I'm a former Shutesbury Assessor who thinks we taxpayers can never know too much about town finances.
View my complete profile

Labels